Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday 2 March 2011

Day 13: Places you'd like to move or visit.












I'd like to see the Northern Lights and the bright lights of Tokyo's computer city. Also, that giant robot statue in Japan but I feel like naming specific places I would like to visit to contravene the idea of spontaneous adventure. I would to travel all over, but with a purpose of some sort. There are some possibilities I can't blog about.

I think I'm in love with London, it's convenient that the hub of the industry I work in is also here, though I think for a good while it's going to be an immovable base of operations for me. I want to venture out a fair bit more though. At some point I need to let go of the routines lifestyle I have obsessively created and be a nomad for a little bit to appease my self concerns of being boring.

Ego Prevails

No comments:

Post a Comment