Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday 21 February 2011

Day 04 - Yours views on Religion












To me, Religion feels like the simplest of answers to an infinite series of complex questions. I find the concepts of creation philosophical existentialism to be fascinating topics to which Religion almost always offers uninspired and manipulative explanations and I find that through a simple study of history - It's quite plainly obvious that Religion is most often a tool of control.

I am an Atheist. I don't pretend to know whether there is a god or not - to insist one way or the other is a little silly given the lack of absolute evidence, though it's that lack of evidence that leads me not to believe. And I feel, quite strongly that when your decisions as an individual are justified by you on account of an invisible supreme being - you're probably in the wrong.

Ego Prevails.

No comments:

Post a Comment